Friday, July 30, 2010

Camp Rocks

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own scrapbook



Today was the last day of the 5 day Win Shape camp for Bobby...1/2 day only today, family invited and lunch provided by Chick-fil-A...attendance today appx. 600 !!!!
Truett Cathy, founder of Chick-fil-A,  started Win Shape Foundation in 1984, a non-profit and charitable foundation with a simple but profound goal, to help "shape winners."
It was a good experience for Bobby....activity oriented but Christ centered teaching.
A full week for me...as I erred on the date of the camp that was held in  Huntsville, the one I originally registered him for...it was held last week and the week was over before I realized it...the one this week was in Decatur, Al....about 50 miles from us...so it was an hour trip each way at 7am to take him and another hour over and hour back at 5 pm to pick him us...  alotta driving and alotta gas....
A friend of ours (Chatty Cathy, as she is known) works in Decatur and was able to take him two of the mornings...so that helped me out a lot...thanks Cathy!
I enjoyed the time there today but it was 100 degrees and we were outside at least half the morning....
I'm glad this week is over  :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments..I enjoy receiving them..