Friday, September 3, 2010

Tennessee

This past Sunday afternoon Laura Leigh drove me over to Covington, Tn. to  attend a luncheon on Monday. We enjoyed a nice meal and visited briefly with some of my high school classmates from "class of '53"... before and after...(whom I have not seen since 1953) ...this monthly meeting preceeds the "50's decade reunion" that will be going on later this month..

We traveled on hwy.64 along the southern edge of the state.....from middle Tn. (Fayetteville) to far west Tn... (Memphis)...then north about 35 miles to Covington. We enjoyed it in spite of the persistant rain. I amused myself by shooting pictures along the way...most of which was through the windshield..so are not the best quality...it was a pleasant and peaceful drive. Thank you my dear LL...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free digital slideshow

1 comment:

  1. Love the slide show! I had a great time! Where are the pics of you on here? I see you put one of me(during my sneezing fit)! You got some great shots of the old barns and buildings! Hope you are having a good day! I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments..I enjoy receiving them..