Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No Words

It's been 7 days since we were told that Bob would not live another 24 hrs....except for Nicki all of the children have gone back to Texas...to return later.

There are no words that can describe my feelings...
No words that bring comfort...
No words adaqate to answer my questions...
Why is God leaving him like this?
How much can his body endure?
I've always felt that when a time such as this came to me that I would not ask "why"? ..."thats just the way it is...we all die...there are others who endure worse...this is true..yet..I ask "why"?
I won't begin to share how his condition has worsened..his breathing ...his heart rate...his fever...his color...
I sit beside his bed and ask "why" ?...for a week...
there are no words to answer me..




 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments..I enjoy receiving them..