Saturday, November 8, 2008

Missing my "Alabama" family and friends


Ya'll check out Barb's website http://www.agentletouchsalonandspa.com
They're having their "customer appreciation day" today...it's always so much fun...food, entertainment, ladies having fun doing some Christmas shopping in the gift shop...wish I was there..

Ah...Saturday afternoons....Just waiting to watch The Texas Longhorns game ...it's a very nice day outside but I find myself glued to this blog... :) Been trying to add another slideshow but no luck :( it doesn't want to obey orders...I've contacted Photobucket ...hope to get a reply soon. I've done it before ie Rx for the Heart, Birthday Bash, etc...but not working this time...maybe it's just me :) doing something wrong...I seem to forget much lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments..I enjoy receiving them..