Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

As is probably the case with most everyone there's so much to be done this month and next. I have my week all scheduled (on paper, so as not to overlook something). I hope Monday was not a prelude for Tues., Wed., etc...things took longer than I had planned.

I decided to put out a few Christmas decorations...I knew that Brian would like that...I usually wait 'til a couple of weeks before Christmas but as we're having the family for Thanksgiving felt it would be nice to do that. All my things were packed away and stored in Eddie's garage. We had to go through several boxes to find the things I wanted to use for now.....the manger scene, the village and some greenery to put over the kitchen cabinets...with lights, of course. That shouldn't have taken four hours, but it did. Brian found lights to string up all over his room...his favorite thing to do whatever the occasion. I forgot my camera so no pictures :(

Eddie has been busy painting his bedroom...He finished the final trim work last night. Tomorrow, after work, he plans to put up the Christmas lights on the roof.

Grocery shopping, house cleaning and some food preparation today and tomorrow. Bob will be going to Canton to get Laura's Expedition..we need it for transport while everyone is here. I want to be able to go to the airport tomorrow night with him, but will have to take Eddie's car as well as the Expedition to have enough room for that.

Gotta get started now...

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could come... I'm so happy that Nicki will be there and you'll have your whole family together. What a blessing. I will be there sometimes in my mind and always in my heart. Enjoy, take time to put your feet up.
    I love you, Lorie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments..I enjoy receiving them..