Sunday, June 21, 2009

Gods' Grace Is Sufficient

I recently received this bit of encouragement from a friend who is a cancer survivor...he said "For me the real peace came during one of my prayer times when it came to me that God had already cured me of the only "disease" that could have an eternal impact."
I believe this with all my heart...and I'm grateful for what He has already done for Bob and me...first He loved us, then He died for us...He gave me a loving, faithful, devoted and supportive husband....and Bob has had near 80 years of a blessed life...but, I want more. Is this wrong? I want him to be a "cancer survivor".

1 comment:

  1. I believe he will be a survivor!! I pray today will be a good day for you both. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments..I enjoy receiving them..