Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I made this "welcome" sign about 15 years ago...


















The wreath on the patio door was home-made and given to me by a friend I worked with back in 1978.... <


The red carolers is an Avon product given to us by someone who worked with Bob when we lived in Garland, back in the late 60's...it still has it's aroma!!!
The wooden Christmas tree on the bar was made by my brother Ed..also many years ago.

The gingerbread towel was given to me by Laura Beth when she was very little. The other Christmas items in the picture were given to me by Barbara this year.


The old-fashioned Santa above the cabinets was given to me by Laura..







The crochet items on the frig were made by Karen..
probably about 10-12 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments..I enjoy receiving them..